2013: A Prolific Year
2013 turned out to be my most prolific year to date as an artist:
- A newly designed website that is mobile device friendly.
- Four new galleries on my website.
- The transfer of my blog to my website.
- Two new hard covered photo books.
- Two new ebooks.
Participation in two group shows:
- A third place finish in a local historical society contest: three images on display.
- Three more images on display as part of a group show.
- One image published in Black&White magazine’s Single Image Award 2014.
- Won my category with another image in Black&White magazine’s Single Image contest 2014 which means I will have my own Spotlight article in the June, 2014 issue.
A lot of this had to do with the fact that I retired from my former “day” job so I finally have been able to concentrate on one project at a time, rather than having to multitask several.
I don’t know how I can beat that record in 2014, but I will certainly have some fun trying!